What To Expect On Your First Visit
When the cause of stress is removed, pain relief is typically the result. During your first visit to Center For Auto Accident Injury Treatment, you can expect to receive a full examination of your condition followed by the necessary chiropractic and rehabilitation treatment from Dr. Eric Bjerke, DC.
What You Can Expect
* At Center For Auto Accident Injury Treatment, many of our patients have experienced:
- Pain Relief
- More Energy
- Increased Mobility
- More Vitality & Productivity
- More Stamina
- Improved Flexibility
- Happier & Healthier Bodies
*Disclaimer: Results are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person
Visit Us Today So You and Your Family Can Take Advantage
of The Benefits of Chiropractic Care at Center For Auto Accident Injury Treatment.
Here's Why We Can Serve You Best
- We have a proven track record that is reflected in our patient testimonials.
- We create individualized treatments plans to fit your unique body needs.
- We find specific treatments that combine modern treatments with individual care.
- We provide any necessary diagnostic x-rays and aim to give immediate and long-lasting relief.
At Center For Auto Accident Injury Treatment, you benefit from our personalized chiropractic approach. Since pain may be originating at a source distant from your immediate discomfort, we offer an examination that includes:
- Comprehensive Report of Your Condition
- Thorough Orthopedic and Neurological Examination
- Diagnostic Spinal X-Rays
- Chiropractic Adjustments Focused on Nervous System Strength
At Center For Auto Accident Injury Treatment, we base our fees on our quality of service and our level of experience in providing chiropractic treatment. For the convenience of our patients, we accept the following payment methods:
- American Express
Insurance can be complicated, and we understand this. At Center For Auto Accident Injury Treatment, we try to make it as easy as possible for you. We will be happy to file insurance claims and verify benefits as a courtesy to you. Please bring all necessary insurance information with you to your first visit. Feel free to contact us with any questions pertaining to your insurance benefits at (561) 678-5100.